Thursday, September 20, 2012

Here's a blog post I created for my friend Maricon Deparoco. Please take time to read and comment!"

   Well guys I'm gonna tell you how Maricon Deparoco and I met. Well we really don't know each other but since I had a friend who also her friend. So that's the start of our friendship. Yes I can say that we are not really close to each other, but our friendship is enough for me to know more about her.
   For almost 2 years of being classmate I can say that this girl is really a survivor, well yes she is a survivor because of her strong character, she is a girl who really fought what is right and she is very, I say a good daughter because she really study well and hard  and determined to pass and survive in college. Her is our picture together the one in the left and right..;)

6 comments: